While looking over my calendar for February, I got a little anxious. The things to do each week were starting to add up. And not all of them have actually started so things are a little more up in the air and that doesn’t help. I’m a planner. I like to know the 411 on things before I seriously commit. So I sat down with my Powersheets and stickers and pens and looked through my goals for the year. What do I need to do this month to accomplish those goals? I’m totally aware that some of you don’t care about goals, but I share them for myself, to be held accountable, and maybe for the 3 people that want to read other’s goals.
Here they are…
Monthly Goals //
- Serve a friend dinner // My goal is to cook dinner for a mom each month. And this month there are some new mama meal trains happening so I’ll be contributing!
- Photoshoots // I’ve got a few scheduled and I want to serve clients well.
- Blog // It’s easy to say numbers don’t matter, but brands/companies/clients ask those things so each month I raise my goal for blog views.
- Clearing the clutter // I started working on the living room built ins and I’m not done. I have to finish and then move into my office.
- Meal plan // Simple meals and being prepared is the goal
- Start Seeds // Next weekend it’s on! Seeds for spring/summer garden are getting into some dirt.
- Workout // I finished one program in January (and lost 4 lbs!) and I’m moving onto another this month
- Bible Study // Finish Romans and then figure out what I’m going to do to be intentional for Lent
- Therapy // The littlest starts therapy soon so that will be a time consuming thing this month
- Date night // Not sure of details but hopefully this happens.
- Blog at least 3x
- Clean house
- Family Fun
- Something thoughtful for J
- Encourage a friend
- Quiet time
- Intentional Mom
- Go outside/Garden
What are you hoping to get accomplished this month? There’s a lot going on in February. What are your plans for Mardi Gras and Valentine’s Day?!?!