Moving right along with gift guides (you can see others…Hostess Gifts & Preschooler Gifts). For some reason this year buying gifts for a going to be 1.5 year old is hard. Mostly because we already have our favorite gifts as hand-me-downs from big brother. So we had to get creative, simplify, and decide which things we needed two of. The chair! We have one already but the little one would benefit from his own. And the pajamas, we already have them in a 2T so we’ll be adding a bigger size and both of them will be in our Christmas Eve box.
Affiliate links for your convenience
- Chair // We have one chair, but the little one will be getting his own. These are fun and our kids like to sit and read in them.
- LeapFrog My Pal Scout // I’m not big on noise-pollution toys, but I love Scout. He’s been here for a while and the kids enjoy singing along.
- Little Blue Truck’s Christmas // It’s a favorite. It’s cute, it has some lights on the last page and it’s fun!
- Activity Cube // These aren’t just for the doctor office visits! Haha. Great toy for some quiet time.
- Fisher Price Classic Farmer Says See ‘n Say // This can be a little tough at first, but once they get the hang of it, it’s so much fun. Plus this is the “classic” version.
- YBike Ride On Toy // We have this and N never rode on it, but L is obsessed. It slides all over the floor and is fun. I wish there was an adult size!
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Wooden Toy Tool Bench // If we didn’t already have a tool bench, this would be in our home for Christmas. It would be so cute set up on Christmas morning!
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Wooden Dollhouse with Furniture // If you have a daughter, please buy her this super cute dollhouse!
- Pajamas // Matching pajamas by the Christmas tree might be one of the things I’m most excited about!
- The Biggest Story ABC // I’m so excited about this little board book. I’ve heard such great things about it.
I hope these gift guides are helpful. My kids just peeked at what I was doing and said these are great ideas! Mom + kid approved!