It’s finally the most wonderful time of the year and I am so excited to start sharing Christmas posts!
Below are affiliate links for your convenience.
If you know me, you know I’m a little crazy about how much stuff gets brought into our home with kids. I don’t like to be overwhelmed with things and I don’t think that our kids do either. So we’ve already sorted and donated/stored/rotated toys to make room for Christmas. Each kid has a wish list but there’s probably more Lego sets and books on them than anything else. Some of these items we already have and they’re awesome so I’m just passing them on.
- Power Wheels Jeep // We have this and it’s great. We’ve finally reached the point where they can both ride and it’s awesome.
- Kid Kindle Fire // We love this. No pop ups and ads. Plenty of parental controls. Makes road trips easier.
- Fisher-Price Little People Growing Garden and Farm Stand Playset // We love Little People and of course I’m excited about the garden and farm set. It’s so cute.
- Radio Flyer Wagon // Best gift we’ve ever gotten.
- Paw Patrol Sea Patroller Transforming Vehicle with Lights and Sounds // I really don’t want to get this for N. But he has asked for it. He’s said he will ask Santa or do work to save money to buy it. I have to remember that it’s something he wants and he should get a toy he’s excited about.
- The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy // Is it bad that I secretly want to get these books for myself but will use my kids as an excuse? They are gorgeous and great chances to teach children where food comes from.
- Magna-Tiles // Bought and hidden. Cannot wait to open these. We’ve played with them at the kids’ museum and we all love them.
- Janod Mint Scooter // Balance bike that looks this cute?!?!
- Little Tikes Garden Table // If our water table ever needs to be replaced, this is what’s coming home to us. It’s cute and my kids could have their own little potting bench!
- LEGO Duplo Box of Fun // Duplo has been fun for everyone. It’s my go to gift. I know some parents complain about Legos but these are truly wonderful. And we store them all in one giant under the bed container that is easy for the kids to take out and put up!
I hope I’ve given you some good ideas. Stay tuned for toddler, mom, dad, and a few other gift guides!