A Year of Books // 2019 Book List
It’s on everyone’s list, to read more this year. I lost count on books for 2018 because at some point I just let go and read and listened and just kept going without worrying with reviews or lists. My goal for 2019 is 52 books. Might be more, might be less. The goal is to read.
Remember, this list doesn’t mean purchase 52 books. We use the library and the library app so that we can save on spending and space. Some books I’ve already purchased or were gifted.
AFFILIATE LINKS USED. FIND THE FULL DISCLOSURE HERE. IF YOU BUY THROUGH THESE LINKS, KNOW WE’RE THANKFUL AND APPRECIATE IT!
I’m starting with this list. The first few are sitting on my shelf waiting. The list will grow and change throughout the year but I’m excited about these!
Books to Read
- Mom Up: Thriving with Grace in the Chaos of Motherhood by Kara-Kae James
- Gospel Centered Mom by Brooke McGlothlin
- Identity Theft by Melissa Kruger
- Remember God by Annie Downs
- Lit!: A Christian Guide to Reading Books by Tony Reinke
- Finding Holy in the Suburbs by Ashley Hales
- The Ministry of Ordinary Places by Shannan Martin
- Mercy Like Morning by Jane Johnson
- Even Better than Eden by Nancy Guthrie
- All That’s Good by Hannah Anderson
- Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday by Valerie Woerner
- It’s All Under Control by Jennifer Dukes Lee
- The Lifegiving Parent by Sally Clarkson
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
- The Read-Aloud Family by Sarah Mackenzie
- Suffering by Paul David Tripp
- The Storm-Tossed Family by Russell D. Moore