Easter baskets are fun for our family. We never use a basket and generally use a container that will be useful. Our baskets get used for collecting eggs instead of gifts. In this post, I’ve got a few categories for you to check out and hopefully you’ll be able to build-your-own perfect basket.
AFFILIATE LINKS USED. FIND THE FULL DISCLOSURE HERE. IF YOU BUY THROUGH THESE LINKS, KNOW WE’RE THANKFUL AND APPRECIATE IT
- Green Toys Outdoor Wagon // Perfect wagon for your kiddos to drag around dirt, plants, rock, and all the other things your yard contains.
- Collapsible Beach Bucket // We don’t have this but it looks like a great option for packing to take on a beach vacation.
- FlexTub // Great for outdoor storage or garage storage! We have tons of these.
- Kid Umbrella // Open it, turn it upside down, fill it up with those Easter goodies. Then your kids will have an umbrella of their own to use!
- Duffel Bag // We used this last year and it was great. Now they each have their own bag for travel.
- Kiddie Pool // We did this a few years ago and the kids loved it. We just used one small pool for both of them and had their items on each side.
- Holy Week
- Dinosaur Devotions: 75 Dino Discoveries, Bible Truths, Fun Facts, and More!
- God Counts: Numbers in His Word and His World
- The Donkey Who Carried a King
- The Garden, the Curtain, and the Cross
- Jesus Storybook Bible
Something to Wear
- Easter Lego Set
- Do A Dot Markers
- Washable Window Markers
- Scentco Spring Sketch & Sniff Scented Gel Crayons
- Sandwich Shape Cutters
- Water Wow Books
- Sidewalk Chalk