Sometimes it’s just too hard to come up with a meal for the kids. Sometimes it’s discouraging because what they loved for the past week is now their least favorite food and are acting like you’re potentially poisoning them. Just me? Just my kids?
Well this is just too simple. A handful of ingredients, 5 minutes, and happy kids. For now.
- Ritz crackers
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese; shredded
- Pepperoni; cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Top crackers with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni pieces.
- Bake until cheese is melted
- Serve to kids!
- Can also flip them together to make little sandwiches!