Fruit of the Spirit // Gentleness
Gentleness can be simple when we’re thinking we need to be gentle when holding a baby, helping the injured, or picking a flower. But what about this biblical gentleness that’s more about humility? How easy is that?
Read: Galatians 5:22-23
Context: See Intro
- Webster // quality of being kind, tender, or mild-mannered
- Greek // πραΰτης , prautēs
- Meekness; gentle strength
Discuss with Kids :
- When do we need to be gentle?
- How can we show gentleness with our body?
- How can we show gentleness with our words?
- How can we show gentleness with our actions?
- What does it mean to show that we’re humble?
- What does meekness mean?
- What does submissive mean?