There are quite a few meanings for the word goodness in the Greek language. This meaning is less shiny and proper and more about the quality of doing what is right. So a little stern and strong in convictions.
Read: Galatians 5:22-23
Context: See Intro
- Webster // quality of being morally good or virtuous
- Greek // ἀγαθωσύνη, agathōsunē
- Example // Christ cleaning the temple Matthew 21:12
Discuss with Kids :
- What is something that you’ve done that doesn’t seem nice but is actually the right thing?
- Has mom or dad ever done something to you that you didn’t think was nice but you know that it was really what they should do?