We’ve all been there. That moment when your child *needs* an apple. But we both know what’s going to happen. Half way eaten apple, left somewhere. So this is my solution. Instead of wasting the half eaten apple, I’ll cook it down. Or instead of giving my kids an apple, I’ll cook a batch of these cinnamon apples for them to have as a side or a snack. It’s super easy, smells delicious, and actually tastes yummy. Applesauce is an easy go to but this allows for a different texture and can be eaten with a fork which leads to less mess for us.
- 5 Apples
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1-2 Tbs Brown Sugar
- Peel, core, and dice apples
- Melt butter in medium sized pot
- Add apples, cinnamon, and sugar to butter
- Cook until apples are tender
- Stir frequently
- Easily add/subtract apples, cinnamon, and sugar to your taste!