Faith. Faithful. Faithfulness. A lot of words to consider meanings. These words can lead to great conversations about how we can trust scripture, God, and each other.
Read: Galatians 5:22-23
Context: See Intro
- Webster // quality of being faithful
- Greek // πίστις, pistis
- Active meaning of believing & trusting
Discuss with Kids :
- What is faith? complete trust or confidence in someone or something
- What does it mean to be faithful? loyal, constant, and steadfast
- What can we completely trust?
- Who can we completely trust?
- Can anyone trust you?
- How can we know that God is faithful and trustworthy? This is a great chance to talk about God’s character (or anyone’s character) and how that is evidence of why we can trust God.