January Book Reviews // Lacey Reads
Books. Books. Books.
So many books stacked up for me to dig in and read and/or listen.
AFFILIATE LINKS USED. FIND THE FULL DISCLOSURE HERE. IF YOU BUY THROUGH THESE LINKS, KNOW WE’RE THANKFUL AND APPRECIATE IT
- Preach to Yourself by Hayley Morgan // Loved every bit of this book. Hayley’s honesty is amazing and her writing is inspiring and uplifting.
- Mom Up by Kara-Kae James // Possibly one of my favorite mom books ever. Truthful, not sugarcoated. Gospel centered and uplifting. Kara-Kae is a wonderful writer and the book was an easy, yet convicting read.
- Gospel-Centered Mom by Brooke McGlothlin // Mother to Mother is reading this for the semester and I’m trying not to be too far ahead so I’ve read the book and am not going back through it with the schedule. I love Brooke’s view on how the gospel influences our parenting.
- Remember God by Annie F. Downs // Who doesn’t love Annie? This is a wonderful book and I’m not 100% done yet, but really close so I included in this month’s reads. I enjoy her books and her teachings.
- Identity Thief by Melissa Kruger // Well Jen Wilkin is a contributing author so you know I’m reading it. Easy read. Great writers. Great teachers. Loved this message. Will probably read it again.
- The Ministry of Ordinary Places by Shannan Martin // I was sent this book for review. Loved this book. It’s a wonderful reminder of the power of what we consider the ordinary.
- The Infographic Bible by Karen Sawrey // I was sent this book for review and I’m truly overwhelmed by the information in it. I cannot imagine the time and work put into creating this book. I’m obsessed with infographics and bible facts so this book is a winner. My only complaint is that there’s so much info that some of it is hard to read because of font size.